D2 Girls Winter Camp – February 10th & 11th ($100)
D1 Girls Winter Camp – January 26th – 28th ($140)
A & B Boys Winter Camp – February 3rd & 4th ($100)
AA & Pac12 Boys Winter Camp – February 17th – 19th ($140)
We can’t guarantee snow, but the recent snow storms have really helped!
Winter Camp Departure/Return Times
|D1 Girls Camp||Jan 26th @ 4:00PM||Jan 26th @ 4:00PM||Jan 26th @ 4:00PM||Jan 28th @ 3:00PM||Jan 28th @ 3:00PM||Jan 28th @ 3:00PM|
|D2 Girls Camp||Feb 10th @ 8:00AM||Feb 10th @ 8:00AM||Feb 10th @ 8:00AM||Feb 11th @ 3:00PM||Feb 11th @ 3:00PM||Feb 11th @ 3:00PM|
|A/B Boys Camp||Feb 3rd @ 8:00AM||Feb 3rd @ 8:00AM||Feb 3rd @ 8:00AM||Feb 4th @ 3:00PM||Feb 4th @ 3:00PM||Feb 4th @ 3:00PM|
|AA & Pac-12 Boys Camp||Feb 17th @ 8:00AM||Feb 17th @ 8:00AM||Feb 17th @ 8:00AM||Feb 19th @ 3:00PM||Feb 19th @ 3:00PM||Feb 19th @ 3:00PM|
- 2 clean changes per day (shirt, underwear, socks)
- 1 shirt and pant per day (plus one extra)
- 1 extra pair of shoes Warm coat
- Sleeping bag and pillow 2 sweatshirts
- 1 pair of pajamas Gloves and cap
- Snow boots and pants 1 flashlight
- Toothbrush and toothpaste 1 Dirty clothes bag
- Soap in a container Bible
- Comb or brush Sunscreen
- Ziplock bag for wet items Lip balm
- Ski stuff (if needed) 1 towel
- Be sure to put your name on all clothes.
- Completed Registration Form in KYL office
- Ski/Boarding/Tubing Form in KYL office (if needed)
- Medication and form given to leader (if needed)
What is Mount Kare?
Kare Youth League owns and operates Mount Kare Camp under permit from the United States Forest Service. Located four miles from Wrightwood and nestled among tall pines and majestic oaks, Mount Kare is one of the finest camping facilities in Southern California. Kare is celebrating 70 years of a rich camping tradition at Kare Youth League. Activities include hiking, crafts, campfires, outdoor games, and of course, lots of fun and good food. Rules for acceptance and participation in the camp program are the same for everyone, without regard to race, color, national origin, gender or handicap.